Persistent CIN 3 & HPV

I have just received my results for my 6mth recall smear. It states that HPV is still positive and I have abnormal cells again. Last year I had large loop treatment.
My mental health is at an all time low and receiving this letter has caused me to spiral. I know this may sound drastic but is it common for women to be offered an hysterectomy? I am 39 years old, 2 children (husband had snip 6 years ago) no wish for more children. I am terrified thy these cells will continue. But don’t want to speak to my doctor about a hysterectomy if it is not an option

I just had my (was supposed to be last) six month smear and after two years of normal cells I have another abnormal result. I go back in for my second biopsy next month. I am extremely deflated as well. I am 28 and just got married this year super worried that this will affect my chances to conceive. My husband is unbelievably supportive and calm when I am not. I was CIN 3 last time and I’m nervous what this next biopsy will reveal.

So sorry that you find yourself again with abnormal cells after almost making the 2 year mark which I believe is when after 2 years the chances of coming back are extremely low. If you don’t mind me asking were you testing positive for HPV through the whole process? Or you managed to be negative at some point? Only asking because my 6 months after Lletz colposcopy show no abnormalities but HPV still present

Hello , do you prefer hysterectomy or 2 Lletz? After no clear margins I thought if I had abnormalities again I will just request hysterectomy but after some research I believe 2 Lletz is a better option still a very high chance of this never coming back after 2 Lletz so in my opinion definitely worth trying again before going the Hysterectomy route as it is much bigger surgery. But I understand that mental health is also important so I guess it depends on the amount of wait and see that someone can manage take care

I have been testing negative and I still am negative but the cells came back so I’m not sure what that means.

Really, I was always told that HPV is what will make the cells come back abnormal again if you don’t get rid of it, maybe it just doesn’t apply in 100% of cases. Let me know how you get on good luck