pain!!!

i finnished stage 2b treatment 2months ago felt great the last month , after having months of severe leg back and pelvic pain then awfull side effect from treatment....i dont know if im cured until the begining of october but iv noticed the past week iv had some crampy pain in the top of my stomach? jus above belly button im worried and getting really stressed anyone had this it comes and goes throughout the day and slightly bloated

Hello  x     

Yes this can be quite normal.   Tummy bloating and cramps.   I was told it is your uterus contracting after treatment and can last for quite a few months on and off.    Take some pain relief and a nice walk will help ease it.    Hope this lowers your stress level x

Sometimes i still get little stabby pains just below my navel area and probably others may have that too. I'm not sure what causes it but it might not be anything to worry about. 

Hi,

I had a lot of really bad lower stomach pain that continued for 3 months (it really worried me). It got so bad I rang my cns and they brought me in within the hour for a bowel X-ray (very reassuring). Thankfully my recent scans showed bad bowel inflammation and nothing else. Some people are left with IBS type symptoms from the radiotherapy. October is a little while away. I would give your cns a ring and tell them what's going on. I know mine have been really proactive when I've needed to ring them. I know they are reluctant to do scans too early as the treatment is actively working for several months after finishing. Good luck, I hope it works out fine. 
x Maria

Hey Christine,

If you click on my name and go to my very first post, you will read that i too had a weird pain near my belly button. It was around my first checkup, about three months after my last brachy. So i would say that its quite normal. I too had stage 2b. You will be just fine :) the radiation is still working, it keeps working for months after treatment ends. So stay positive and try to enjoy life xxx Laura