My Journey with AHCC

I began my HPV journey in December of 2017 after being shocked to receive the call from my Gynecologist office that i had the disease. I went in for a colposcopy in February of this year and they said they needed to do a biopsy at that time. Two areas of dysplasia were found..one being a CIN 1/2 and the other being a CIN 2/3. I was terrified to say the least. I began googling like crazy to find something to do to help "cure" myself but I didn't find anything super helpful. Once I started searching on youtube, I found a very helpful video from a woman who had cured her CIN 3 from taking AHCC, other supplements and by eating natural foods.

I was already told by my GYN to schedule a LEEP procedure and I made that appointment for March. I ordered AHCC from Amazon as soon as I found out about the HPV. I started taking it in January and began taking it as the women involved in the Texas, US, study did. I took six 500 MG pills as soon as I got up every morning on an empty stomach and then waited an hour to eat. I also began taking a small dose of Folic Acid once a day. I tried to clean up my diet some but in no way was I eating only clean foods. I did make sure to have greens each day and also tried to eat crucifirous veggies once a day. I also incorporated chia seeds into my food pretty much daily.

I had lots of doubts about the LEEP procedure and I wanted to see if the AHCC was having an effect on me. I decided to postpone the procedure and I asked my GP to refer me to another GYN for a second opinion. This time, I was sent to an oncologist in late March. She was very matter-of-fact with me and said she had reviewed the details of my previous biospy and was certain I would need a procedure but she would perform a colposcopy on me that day. She scared me a lot..saying it could possible already be cancer..and that she would know when she looked. I was pretty much in tears before the procedeure began. When she began the procedure she said.."hmm, very odd"...so I was scared even more. She told me she wasn't seeing what she saw in my biopsy results and that it appeared to her to be CIN 1. I started crying because I truly couldn't believe what she was saying. So..for reference...these changes happened by taking AHCC in the course of under 3 months. SHe wanted me to come back in another 3 months for a biopsy.

This June, I came back for my second colposcopy and biopsy. This time...I was feeling confident. However, my GYN scared me more saying she saw evidence of CIN 2 rather than just CIN 1 when she was performing the colposcopy. She told me we would most likley have to proceed with the procedure. I was very depressed leaving the office and was told my biopsy results would come back in the next few days. Those days were very dark for me and I was so sad thinking somehow, things had gotten worse. No one ever called and a week had passed so I called the office myself. A nurse told me yes, my results were in. She said there was NO CIN and NO evidence of HPV. I cried once again, tears of joy.

I go back in 6 months for a regular smear. So in closing, I am not a doctor and I have never "treated" myself with anything natural like AHCC in my life. But I whole-heartedly believe it cured me of my dysplasia and HPV. Here's hoping my results stay the same at future smears. I hope my testimony helps someone else out there who wants to try and cure their dysplasia!

5 Likes

Wow, this is great news. I just had my lletz for cin3 but started AHCC in hoped it will keep it at bay for anymore CIN / virus. 

I wish I'd seen this post earlier! I only found out about ahcc post lletz, and although I am taking it now as I want to try and avoid any recurrent treatments, I wish I'd known about it as I was desperately trying anything to avoid the procedure and let my body deal with it naturally. I did take Papillex when I found out about my abnormal cells and was drinking daily colloidal silver in an attempt to boost my immune system, but when I went back for a colposcopy 9 months later my abnormal cells had spread massively, my appointments then seemed very rushed and within two weeks I was booked in to have them removed under ga. it wasn't really enough time for my brain to work things out and so I reluctantly went through with lletz after some scaremongering from the consultant that I wouldn't want it to spread further. It's now 10 days post lletz and I'm still feeling like I could have done more.

Hi Rosie , thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge here,  I had the same diasnostic on June this year CIN I/II/III and since then my life is not the same :( I had cold coagulation and I should come back in 6 month I wish someone told me about the AHCC before ! I woudo like to try anyway , could you please tell me witch brand of AHCC did you use ? I want to order it this week by amazon , hoping the best.

Thank you !!! 

Hi Rosie , thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge here,  I had the same diasnostic on June this year CIN I/II/III and since then my life is not the same :( I had cold coagulation and I should come back in 6 month I wish someone told me about the AHCC before ! I woudo like to try anyway , could you please tell me witch brand of AHCC did you use ? I want to order it this week by amazon , hoping the best.

Thank you !!! 

Hello I was wondering how it is going for you? I am supposed to have a LEEP procedure done tomorrow morning I have CIN 3, however I have been doing a lot of research and have ran into a lot of stories of women saying their sex drive is completely turned off after the LEEP so I am thinking about trying AHCC as well.

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to check in on how everyone was getting on? How has the AHCC been helping you?
I recently found out I have HPV-18 and I immediately purchased the AHCC after seeing the research and then your posts on here. 

Has it helped you - how are you getting on now?

Thanks so much,

Kim x

Hello, I would love to know what AHCC you bought? Thank you for your time.

Hello, I would love to know what AHCC you opted for? Thank you for your time.

HI everyone...I hope others have you have been successful with AHCC. I am currently two years HPV free and hoping I will remain this way from now on. I continue to take two AHCC tablets each morning just to be safe. I buy the brand Premium Kinoko Gold 500 MG. I would love to hear if any of you have been helped by AHCC!

Best wishes!

1 Like

Dear Rosieshrimp

i really wanted to thank you for your post about being HPV positive and the journey you have been on. I too tested for high risk HPV with very small abnormal cells in March 2019. This came as a shock and was very depressed. I remember crying in the nurse's office as I had never heard of HPV. 

I started searching the Internet and was taken by the story of Hannah Banana. I also came across your story and this really inspired me to make some changes. I started eating less red meat, reducing sugar intake and drinking more green teas. I do not have a budget for organic food but have now become a pesctarian. I also read the research in the US about AHCC and soon started on the recommended 3000mg on an empty stomach. I also took a tablet of beta glucan said before the AHCC. I did this for about 4/5 months but because of costs, I started taking 1200mg everyday. 

I waited till December to have the screen and have today just got the results. It is negative for HPV and that I have another screen in 2022. I have an appointment at the colposcopy clinic later this month and will attend it. AHCC is now a part of my every day living and will continue taking these. 

i also take Vitamin B and Folic acid. 

The brand I buy is from Time Health UK and is about £32 for 180 tablets. This is manageable for me. I am continuing towards my journey and being careful about what I eat and exercise regularly.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. 

Best wishes!

Hello to you all, I wanted to share my success story on here. I have always wanted to be one of those women that get to write a success story from using AHCC and now I get to write it. I have just got my letter through the post and wanted to share with you all my story.
I have had High Risk HPV for about 8/9 years. Since my first pregnancy I have known that I have HPV and it’s only ever not been evident once on a routine smear. I have had CIN 1,2 & 3 over the years and a LLETZ procedure in 2023. 6 months after that procedure I was still HPV positive with high grade (moderate cell changes) I was so disappointed and upset and have severe anxiety around it all. I have four children and now 34 and I just wanted to stop worrying about it. I found out about AHCC from my colposcopist nurse. She said that there is a new study and I should try it. It was worth a try. I spent £75 on 12 jars of AHCC for 6 months Kinoko Platinum quality of life 2 in the morning 2 at night that’s 750mg each capsule. On an empty stomach! I was extremely strict with this and would not miss taking any of them!
After 6 months of taking the AHCC I had a smear test and a colposcopy done. I was told that at my colposcopy everything looked normal. I had a scar and some sensitive tissue on my cervix from my LLETZ procedure still. But it’s healing. 2 weeks after I got my letter saying I am very pleased to report that my cervical screening sample was HPV negative result and no further tests need to be carried out. I can go back to having regular smear at 36 months time.
I have had HPV for SO long and I truly feel it was the AHCC that has made it go away. I also had read that there was a link between having persistent urine infections with HPV and that had happened to me! I always used to get them. Since taking AHCC I haven’t had one!!!
SO. I am the happiest women on earth right now. For 2 years it’s been a constant worry for me. I know it’s been an expensive investment but it worked! And I am
Going to continue taking the supplements. I don’t know how long for… but for now I will.
I hope this post reaches someone out there that feels scared and hopeless, just like I did. Please try this! As it could also work for you too. I Understand that there is a possibility that it wasn’t the AHCC that help to clear it. However, I know 100 percent that it was! X

1 Like

Hi Candy,
I started on that brand too the day after my LLETZ almost 3 weeks ago.What website did you buy it from? Mine are costing approx 80euro a bottle for 60tablets which only lasts 15days at a 3g/day dose.They’re very pricey!