MRI confusion

I had my first MRI about 6 months ago and was told it was all clear. When I went for my check up yesterday she told me that some lymph nodes were visible but not in their scale to be of concern. She never told me this last time. Anyway she said the team had concluded that there was no evidence of disease. Since my surgery I have had on and off pains in my lower abdomen such as stabbing sudden pains and burning pains. She said the fact that this pain has continued and some lymph nodes were visible she will send me for another MRI. 

Does anyone have any experience of this and does this mean that it did reach my lymph nodes just not the ones they took out in surgery? She did say that the cc was confined to my cervix but when I asked what the symptoms or recurrence were she said pain.. 

Hey hon 

I don't have any experience in this. But I just wanted to say that I had a lymph node "show up" on my initial MRI (for diagnosis) but it wasn't actually cancerous. 

I think the doctors would only give you the status of NED if they were absolutely sure. 

It's good though that you are having an Mri to check it out and to see what the cause of your pains are. Many of us have a lot of pains here and there since treatment (whether surgery or chemorads). 

I know it's difficult but try not think the worst. 

Lots of love

Rosie xx

Hi rosie

Thank you for your reassuring words. I was just a bit perplexed as she never mentioned last time. 

Glad yours turned out to be ok and hopefully mine will be ok too x