MDT meeting need more treatment ( but what?) appointment with consultant. Worried!!

I was waiting for the results of the MDT meeting as I had a letter confirming CIN 2&3 plus CGIN after my LLETZ treatment and my case was being reviewed.

I spoke to a nurse who said I would need more treatment but did not say what, just that a letter was in the post for an appointment to discuss treatment options with the consultant.

Ian so worried as she would not say much she said that she was not at the meeting and she did not have my notes so could not tell me much more.

Just waiting now again and just wondering if anyone else had had more treatment after LLETZ for CGIN and CIN 2&3

Big hug xx

Hi sunflowerKerry,

im still waiting on my resultsnfrom lletzs but have cin and cgin I think they can offer another llezts or a cone biopsy if some cgin cells were missed as they can go higher up. The good thing is they have found no cancer so this can be treated easily. It's still worrying I am fully expecting this as well and not sure what one I'd do maybe discuss it with the doctor and get their advise x

Hi, thanks for the reply, I have seen other posts that have had the cone biopsy and it has been succesful, but like you said it is still worrying, hoping that I get the appointment soon so I can discuss the options.

the nurse was lovely who I spoke with but she was unable to offer any further info as she did not have my notes. 

I hope you get the results of the borough soon. How are you feeling after the treatment? I was more emotionally upset than in any real physical discomfort.

big hug 

Hi,

i am am fine really havnt bleed really harly any I was uncomfortable for about two days with cramps worse bit was endocervical biopsy and womb samples I found. I had a bad day today as I just want to know now but what can we do x I think if they say that to me I will ask them what they think is best maybe another llezts first and see if that gets it all x 

I totally understand how you feel, I also didn't really bleed after have by the LLETZ, I am also worrying as I just don't know what they will want to do next and also when. 

I know it has been fairly quick since I had my smear until this point, but now having to wait for another letter to arrive is the difficult part and the not knowing, but like you say what can we do. 

I suppose we have to trust the experts and try and keep busy thw best we can 

xx

Hi Kerry, 

I have got to hace my results discussed at meeting as well. My smear said suggestive of cgin and I called and the receptionist said there was a note saying no malignancy or cgin im assuming xI'm was found as I saw it white patches and this was removed confused now why wernt it found and what will they do know. Thanks x

Hi, 

it is all very confusing as not knowing what the next steps are except treatment ( but what) 

in now waiting on another letter for an appointment to discuss treatment.

hope you get some answers soon as o o iw that the waiting is so difficult, I would much rather know over the phone rather than waiting for the post to arrive. Have they giv n you a date of the meeting? 

Big hug x

Hi 

no it was the receptionist so she couldn't say much I don't know what to think now really my results report isn't back yet but they sent a note over to say no malignancy and no cgin what is the norm when that happens do you know why you need more treatment xx