LLETZ results

Hi all,

I had my LLETZ in hospital due to my heart condition. So whether that may change the timing of the results I'm not sure but only 2 weeks and 1 day I've received my results from my consultant over the phone. I'm really overwhelmed with all the emotions that I've struggled with because this has been going on since my smear results since December. It really is an anxious and fearful time for us all. My smear showed High grade severe dyskariosis and my biopsy came back showing only CIN 1 & 2. The LLETZ obviously with a bigger sample showed CIN 2 & 3 which I'm gutted BUT the LLETZ treatment worked for me with clear margins. I have a test cure smear in 6 months. 

I want to thank everyone on here who has replied and given support for all us it really has meant alot and helped put some of us at ease. 

Not everyone's symptoms are the same but reading the posts were a comfort knowing that I wasn't the only one because I felt lonely and scared. 

Good luck to you all and best wishes

Hugs 

X

I'm so pleased that you had a clear margin result ... it's wonderful news.  

It's such an anxious time and life seems to feel 'on hold' when you're waiting for treatment and results.  Hopefully you've got some lovely things planned.

Take care

Hi AJD,

Thank you for your kind words. 

The waiting game is awful and for some the news won't be the best and all my prayers go out to everyone still struggling. 

I will still stay on here and offer my support if I can. 

All the best 

Hugs x