Just diagnosed with 1a1 - never felt so alone / scared

Hi 

my first post on here - been lurking for a while. 

Had my 1st smear test at 29 - I know i was stupid! 

Came back high grade; had colposcopy & biopsy & booker in for urgent Lletz

today diagnosed as 1a1 

so lost, confused, scared .... no family just me and young daughter. Can anyone shed any light or anything for me please? 

So sorry to Hear about your diagnosis! However, 1a1 can be treated with just a Lletz treatment or cone biopsy and has a very low reccurence rate, extremely low. The risk of spread is almost zero. So while it’s very scary it is in its very early stages and you should feel confident it will be or has already been dealt with. 

Charlene xx

I was diagnosed with the same cc1a1 yesterday I literally felt like my world was falling apart so I understand how scared you must be feeling. My doctor reassured me that it is the best stage (if that is even such a thing)  It's been caught early and hasn't spread. She also told me I will be closely monitored now. I'm 28 and have a 6year old. Xx

I was really worried too but after lots of reading and mainly from this forum. It has put mit mind at rest a little. I'm still concerned that they are quite confident that they have cleared the abnormal area but I can't understand how they can be so.sure when they have not checked the area since i had the LETTZ

I am waiting for a letter currently but can anyone tell.me what happens next I feel that I'm not getting enough information about what happens now! 

Thanks katie

_

20 March 18 letter of smear test results of CIN3.. Severe dyskariosis 

5th April colposcopy done with a lletz procedure. Cells very abnormal .

9th May 18 hospital called asking me to go in and bring someone with me

16th May 18 given the diagnosis of cc1a1

Hi, Katie

I saw your message just today I was diagnosed 4 days ago also 1A1.

I will go for a second leep in 10 days.

How are you now???

Hi Babsy, 

sorry i did not see your response before. 

I have just got a call following my 6th month cheack and it has come back with severe cells again :( 

I now need to go back and have LLETZ under general this time. I am so scared and not sure what to do.

I have no children and have not got a partner and I am worried that if i have to have LLETZ again this will make it difficult to carry due to my cervics being to thin. 

can anyone shed some information if possible. 

thanks 

katie