Not sure if this is the right section to put this in, and haven't been on in quite some time.
I was diagnosed with Stage 1Acc in Nov 13, which was treated with a 3rd round of LLETZ (I had previously had 2 rounds for CIN3). Since then I have had the usual 6 monthly appointments, with all clear each time. I've now recieved the letter to say that changes have been found on my routine smear, and treatment is required - appointment now on the 17th. Called today to get a bit more info, as I at least understand most of this now, and was advised the changes are severe.
After so many all clears, I'm pretty disappointed as you can imagine. Just wondering if any of you have had more than 3 rounds of LLETZ, as last time they were unsure if I would be able to get it again, and if not, I'm not really sure of the other options. As always, I know I'll get more info next week, but as I'm sure you all well know, the waiting drives the head into overtime.
I also go on a 3wk roadtrip to the states 9 days after my appointment, so the timing is impeccable! Hoping the LLETZ gets it done and sorted so I can enjoy it, but made the mistake of looking at other possible treatments, and have definitely spooked myself a little.
Any advice or similar is always appreciated!