Inadequate Biopsy Result?

Hi Guys, 

Wondering if anyone has shared similar experience to me and looking for some advice. I had my first smear at 25 and it came back with HPV positive and mild changes so I was called in for a colposcopy. 

Anyway I have been going yearly for the past 3 years - always getting the same results. The last colposcopy I had was in December last year and I have just received the results through the post - it really doesn't give any information at all and just says Colposcopy: CIN1 and Cervical Biopsy: Inadequate. 

Then it just says you have been discharged refer back to your GP in a year? I don't want to bother the NHS at the moment as I know they are all super busy but I am slightly confused about the inadquate biopsy results. She took two samples of my cervix and neither were able to be tested? Is that what it means, should I be following up for further tests?! 

Thanks guys! 

Jess

Hey! All I would advise is to call the colposcopy clinic and ask them about it, they should be able to give you more in depth details over the phone :)