Horrid weekend

Hi all me again.

Was rushed to hospital Saturday night after a bad bleed again. Had three blood transfusions and was packed given acid to stop the bleeding. The consultant there said I have to tell my cancer Doctor she has to start my radiotherapy straight way because this will or could keep happening until late it’s started.
Has anyone else had this experience?

I did start my chemo yesterday tho.
Secora xx

Hi secora 

I bled all the way through my treatment..passing very very large clots at one time.I never bled bedore treatment...nobody ever gave me a straight answer as to where it was coming from only that the cancer I had sometimes bleeds..well the last time I bled and passed large clots was 28th Dec day before my last brachytherapy and I av not bled since. .hope this helps xx

Hi Louise.

Aww Yeah puts my mind at rest a bit.

Still going nag them to start my radiotherapy tho. As other consultant said she needs to start it.

How you doing now. How has treatment been for you.

Secora xx

Hi Secora I bled at work just after diagnosis but before treatment. It was very distressing. I was searching for a hospital to go to but my oncologist just prescribed some drugs and never bled again. That was march 31st 2015.Seems like a dim memory but your post has reminded me of one of the many times you get the rug pulled out from underneath you. Take heart things will settle down Jayne

Hi secora

It puts ur mind at rest when u know ur not the oly one doesn't it..yea I'd nag too cos like I said I bled all the way throo treatment.

Treatment was fine for me..no problems ..apart from developing a dvt in my arm ..but all is good now just waiting on my 3 month check up to see how things are goin xx

Hi Jane thank you so much.

Yes it is scary. Bleed really bad tbh. Frightened me and my boys.

What drugs did they give you to settle it down?

It drives me mad. 

Secora xxx

Let me know how it goes when you get your 3 month check up hun

Thinking of you

Secora xx

I will do and hope u get better soon xx