Hi.. I need some love and support.

I'm just testing this because I wrote a long post and it didn't show up. 

Yet! My post showed up! So I'm newly diagnosed with stage 1 according to pathology report. Are the pathology reports usually accurate? I'm struggling with emotions.... I feel nervous and sad all the time.

I have my first appointment with my oncologist on December 4. Seems like such a long wait. I hope to find emotional support... I'm very scared. ❤️

Hi bonnie,

Understand you must be very frightened, the waiting is really terrible. I was diagnosed with stage 3 on monday, but things are moving so fast now and i am very confident that i am going to be just fine with the treatment plan i have, and i hope that is reassuring?

I'm new to this too, but if you need to talk to someone in the same boat i am here lovely

Xxx

1 Like

Hi, I’m two years on from a stage 1 and doing really. It took about a month to get a date booked for my surgery. I had a colposcopy, then the diagnosis a week later, consultant appointment another week on, MRI a few weeks wait and about a month for the operations. I had a radical hysterectomy and don’t miss anything if you know what I mean. 

I was such a mess when I found out but the Doctors and Nurses were so good and so was the support I received from the ladies on here answering all my questions. 

Stay strong and ask as many questions as you want answers to.

Wishing you all the best ❤️

Hi Bonnie, so sorry to hear your diagnosis. I too was just diagnosed 3 days ago. I did get in with my oncologist after being a bit pushy with trying to get an appointment. I too hate the waiting game. Seems ridiculous to make us wait like this. Especially since 2 months ago when I had the colposcopy it was just severely abnormal and now the surgery biopsy I had on the 11/14 came back cancer and had grown a good bit since the colposcope 2 months ago. It’s so freaking scary. My oncologist examined me and said that it was 1b2 stage but we will know more when I get my scans in 2 weeks. Said that it didn’t feel like it had invaded any other areas. But now every little tinge I feel in my body I think is more cancer. I had a bit of a problem pooping after my surgery and I didn’t really think anything of it, assumed. It must have been anesthesia or meds or somethin. But now I think the worst! I jyst had my miracle baby -she just turned 6 months this past Saturday and I’m still breast feeding and they say that’s completely fine but I’m still so worried about feeding her from my toxic body! Also, I worry about her exposure to hpv from being in my womb and vaginal delivery!