good news, HPV negative

Hi, ladies. I felt it would be a good idea to share some good news, and maybe my story will help somebody or at least bring some good vibe. I apologise in advance for the long story.
I am 44 years old and have been with my husband for 18 years, so I can say that I was infected with HPV a long time ago. Since they were first introduced to my area, HPV testing in 2020, I have had positive HPV test results (3 years in a row), had 2 colposcopies, mild changes, but luckily no treatment is needed.
Around 1.5 years ago, I came across a few research publications regarding the interconnection between different viruses and how they can reactivate each other. We all know that some viruses can disappear without a trace, but some can stay in the system and reactivate sometimes when our immune system is weak, like Herpes. In the past few years, I started suffering from a lip cold sore (Herpes) reappearing. Every month, I first had annoying white head spots around my top lip, and afterwards, when the spot started disappearing, the cold sore appeared in the same place. Every month. So, after reading the research, I thought maybe my activated cold sore (herpes virus) was reactivating HPV and preventing my immune system from getting rid of it? So, the next step was to realise what triggered my cold sores. After trying and testing everything from food to cosmetics, I realised that my body didn’t seem to like certain types of make-up remover. After I got rid of it and changed all my cosmetics in August 2022, I didn’t have a single cold sore outbreak. Hooray. Now, I am coming to the even greater Hooray of my life. A few days ago, I received my recent smear test results. It was Negative; I could hardly believe it. I cant 100% point the finger and say that one thing helped me, but maybe it was the combination of factors, as I also tried AHCC in the past year (but I also tried AHCC a year before and still had positive HPV results). Maybe my body needed a longer time for AHCC to start working, or perhaps sending my herpes into dormancy helped to break the HPV back, or something else, I dont know. But hopefully, more research will follow soon. I hope my story will bring some much-needed positivity. We can do it, ladies.

3 Likes

Oh wow!!!
I have persistent HPV.
Had a lletz in april for cin2 and hpv.
Today im in the car driving to have another colposcopy 7 months after the op! Cant believe it.
Im so upset.
Im chuffed for you x
Where did you ACHH? please

AHCC. i meant.

Thank you a lot. Sending all the good vibes to you. It was a long road for me and lots of tears, but as I said in my post, we can do it xx I used Time Health; it is cheaper than other brands and just the usual multivitamins.

3 Likes

I understand the tears etc , its awful.

One more question…is it Active Hexsose?

Thankyou for your best wishes xx

Really appreciate you talking to me x

And…
What strength did you use?

Sorry for the questions xx

Yes, it’s high strength, i used 3 g per day for 6 months , similar to the dosage at the ahcc research . I don’t know if you like to read this sort of things, i find it therapeutic to read , giving a bit of reassurance. You can find information about the reseach into effect of ahcc on hpv online. Sample size i rather small, but still … hopefully more research will follow.

2 Likes

Congratulations timidsquirrel
You must me so happy and yes you do give us hope :heart: thank you for sharing your story and your success x

2 Likes

Again thanks so much x :blush:

Hi I found that I have HPV this year immediately. I’ll start using AHCC “ Kinoko Platinum AHCC, 750 mg, 60 Vegicaps” I have no cell changes and I don’t have no warts The reason why I start with a HCC. Everyone was saying it was clearing so I thought let me have a try before doing any sort changing in my cervix and warts and it’s going good to be honest with you I think is worth trying. Good luck to all of us its hard journey mentally and physically.

1 Like

Kinoko Platinum AHCC, 750 mg, 60 Vegicaps This is what I use, but I think I’m gonna change it because it’s so expensive and also because it’s coming from America is charging for customs duty tax, so probably I will start using Time health ahcc I still got a few bottles let’s just hope we’re all clear it. And also girls I want to ask, Is there any smell Down below, or did you’re Partners told you that is smelling down there? I’m a bit worried why is it smelling down there?