First check up

Didn’t see my brilliant consultant as poor man is recovering from gall bladder removal but his 2nd in command stood in for him.All is as it should be and they’re sure they caught all the cancer with the rad hyst.My next check up is in Dec which will be a year since my nice cozy world was turned upside down.It’s probably a weird thing to say but I feel I’m a better person now,really appreciate family and friends,won’t be pushed into doing anything I don’t want to (life’s too short for that) and realising it’s the simple things (grandchildrens cuddles hug from my hubby etc) that make my life complete.
Yes I have little niggily things not back to normal yet but hey I’m here loving life and at the moment I’m cancer free and living for today like many of us on this wonderful site which has kept me sane through all of this

Congratulations! 

Thanks Moonfish hope you can get some answers for your on going problem re your tenderness good luck x

Hi Christine :-)

Great to see you back here :-) Isn't it wonderful how a cancer diagnosis and survival manages to filter out all the unneccessary trimmings of life and helps you to focus on the best bits, stand up for yourself, refuse to clean the windows, all that kind of thing :-)

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Hey Tivoli yes absolutely my 6 year old grandson and I went to the pictures on Monday (daughter said you don't need to and she was right but I wanted to) quality time that a few months ago I didn't think I'd have again.Hopefully I'll be able to help other ladies on here the way you've helped me.and you keep up your good work :)