Extremely overwhelmed

Hi, i was hoping after MRI i wouldn’t need too but there saying i do as they haven’t taken biopsy from that one, Wishing you well for start of your treatment xx

I’d sooner be in Greece but i will have to imagine instead :smile:

1 Like

Fingers crossed you are xx

Lol yeah its beautiful place, think we’d all rather be there tbh xx

Too right
Hope all goes well keep me posted
All the best xx

1 Like

Will do, you too :heart: xx

Good luck for tomorrow x

Thank you and you to
A little nervous about what will happen but each stage is one nearer the end :crossed_fingers:

Xxx

Fingers crossed for you, and yip each step closer to end. Be thinking about you tomorrow. im still awaiting MRI appointment, doc said two weeks, that times up, goin give them call tomorrow, feel alot better about it than i did before :grin: xx

Hi found out today they would like me to go on a clinical trial for stage 2b test. Find out next week if excepted

Yes give them a call i did and results were there

Hi Liggy, ohh fingers crossed for you, is this instead of normal treatment? Does it look like it will be more beneficial, sorry im still new to all of this. Yeah called them but had my MRI on routine check and not under urgent, all changed now so just awaiting a call or letter… X

6 weeks extra of a new chem on top of standard but it should help it not coming back

Aww thats great, fingers crossed it all works out for you, x

Hi lesley. I was terrified of MRI as I am claustrophobic too. My GP gave me one tablet to take. I told staff how frightened I was and could I go in feet first. No problem. They moved the bed in slowly and my eyes were actually still outside of machine. I was absolutely fine from then on. Yes it’s noisy but an amazing piece of machinery that will pinpoint your treatment. Go to a happy place. Think what your doing when it’s finished. Ask the staff to talk to you during it if they can. Mines did. Felt a bit daft after it for being so frightened. Your emotions will be all over the place just now. Once your treatment starts you’ll start to feel much more focused. We’ve all been there. You’ll be fine x

Hi ace30, honestly ive had countless nightmares about it, pure fear, thankfully doctors gave me 6 tablets to take day before and day of MRI, think if my head’s out i should be ok but if not im not quite sure how things will go, but i no it needs done asap and its for best. Thanks for message and wee boost confidence much appreciated . Hope your doing well and everything is looking good for you in life x