Extreme fatigue

Hi ladies,

I did get my bloods done but ended up in A&E before I could get the results. My temperature spiked at 38.5, my heart rate was 131 (should be around 60/70) and I had chronic pain in my right side. Doctors suspected appendicitis but due to my recent medical history they thought it could also be infection. Eventually, after three days in hospital with iv antibiotics, iv painkillers and fluids everything settled down. I now think I had an infection that had been developing for a while and that's why I seemed to be getting worse rather than better. Ever since getting home several of my symptoms have disappeared and the fatigue is definitely better. Nausea gone, rib pain gone, bowel urgency gone and fatigue better laughing So hard to figure out this new normal but at the moment feeling very positive. Hope all you fab ladies are doing well and managing to get on top of the Christmas shopping.

Xx Maria

Hi Maria

Good to hear it seems you have the answer for your extreme fatigue.  Do be kind to yourself , even if you're feeling so much better you are still healing - you've been through a lot recently, more than many can even imagine.

x

Maria, hope you're doing ok and recovering from your hospital stay , good to hear that some of your symptoms got resolved. Enjoy your holidays and I hope you feel more energized before you start work.

Thank you Rissag,

Have a super Christmas and New Year.

xx