Eua, cystoscopy and biopsies tomorrow

Hi ladies,

They've had a vacancy in theatre and bought forward my procedure to tomorrow. So might get some answers sooner. They ended up giving me endone...which has helped control the pain slightly better. Hopefully all just the funky radiation tissue (theyll take vaginal/cervical and rectal biopsies)and radiation proctitis ... so can finally get some treatment once they have ruled out recurrence. Already got appointment with colorectal in a couple of weeks and hopefully the pain team. 

Thanks for all the support. You ladies make a huge difference. Xx

Good luck! Hope it goes well and then they can get your pain under control. Thinking of you x

I'm so glad they brought it forward and you will have some answers soon!

Thinking of you

Rosie xx

All the best for tomorrow Bexter. Will be thinking of you and hoping for positive results x

Ahh glad you've got an earlier slot. Good luck for tomorrow Bexter, hope it all goes ok for you lovely. 

sending hugs xxx

Thanks lovely ladies xx

Hi ladies,

Dont know much yet. They took three vaginal biopsies and did cystoscopy and pr. If it still felt suspect theyll get colorectal to scope and take biopsies.  When they get the histology results back they will have a MDP meeting about me. So should know more in 1-2 weeks when they phone with the plan. 

Thanks again xx

Glad it went ok and you got them done. Seems like they are trying to be thorough which is good.

Fingers crossed you'll get some information soon. 

xxx