Discharge after colposcopy

Hi all

I had the LEEP procedure carried out on 14 April. It's nearly a week and I'm experiencing a watery discharge everyday. There's a slight smell but nothing too offensive but had to get some Tena Lady pads to control the leakage. Pantyliner wasn't sufficient enough! The nurse said the discharge will last around 4 weeks but I've read that it should go after the scab falls off after a week or 2. Am I worrying too early? The nurse said I should get some BV antibiotics if the smell gets worse. Any advice please?

Everyone heals slightly differently but that sounds similar to my experience. Just as I was about to ring the doc about the odd smell, I started bleeding (day 6) and the smell went away. I bled for about a week  - like a period - and then another week of brown stain like the last day of a period. If you are not happy, definitely ring up for antibiotics though. 
Jx 

I panicked too soon, I started bleeding the next day after posting! I'm on day 5 of bleeding and my period is due in 9 days. Will the bleeding stop before then or will I get a double dose :(