Diagnosed with cervical erosion (children mentioned)

Hello, 

First time posting on here and looking for a chat with someone who's had an experience like this. About a month back I had some post coital bleeding.  It wasn't too much but enough for me to be freaked out. 4 days later, it happened again but much less, maybe a thumbprint size.  I went to the dr right away and she said I have cervical erosion and referred me to gyno. I havent been on the pill for years...maybe 10 years and a search on Google had me panicking about the link of erosion to cc. Thinking back, I've had some worrisome symptoms in the last year...one which is really odd. Whenever I have bubble baths or salt baths now I have bad pelvic and back pain for a few days. So odd. Also I've noticed an increase in discharge. Sometimes foul, sometimes not. Just more of it. I'm terrified now that this is not erosion but cc and I've maybe had it forever. The last 3 weeks waiting for my colposcopy have been awful. I cant help but think the worst. I had a pap 5 months ago which was clear and made the dr give me another one and an HPV test. Both came back negative a few days ago and I should be relieved but I'm still thinking the worst. What if it is missed cc high up in my cervix. I've been on Google non stop and finally decided to post here maybe someone can offer advice or share their experiences...I dont know what to think but I am terrified. I have 2 little kids who are my life...I just pray it is only erosion. I've never had these symptoms or erosion before. My colposcopy is in 2 days and I'm fearing the worst. Also nervous about the experience of the colposcopy. Sorry for the huge ramble. I'd appreciate any advice or support or reassurances that I am not in huge trouble.

Hi Tonic,

I also had cervical erosion that was causing discharge and sometimes a bit of bleeding after sex.  I was treated with cervical ablation.

It's nothing to worry about and easily treated.  

Keep us updated with your progress.  Best of luck to you.