Confused

Hi everyone I’m hoping you can help ease my worry.

2 years ago I had a smear, everything was normal. Not long after I started experiencing light bleeding after sex (literally a few pale red dots on toilet paper). Went back to have an internal and was referred for a cervical erosion.

The erosion was treated with silver nitrate almost 1 year ago and everything was fine for about 6 months. Since September last year the very pale bleeding after Sex has returned and I have had thrush on and off using OTC tablets to treat. I’ve now had thrush permanently for the last 9 weeks which has been seen twice by my my doctor who has given me 7 tablets and a pessary. Still no luck treating it.

she reckons the erosion has returned and has referred me back to the hospital. In the last 7 days I’ve started experiencing lower back pain in the centre of my back just above my bottom. It’s a full ache that’s always there and it Feels like a pressure, almost like my back wants to curve in. I’m terrified this is all leading to something quite sinister, and my referral will take forever :(