So worried..please help!! :(

Hi ladies,

Im a newbie to the site although i have been looking at a few of the forums online.

Im 23 yo soon to be 24 next month. Iv suffered from irregual periods for a while. About 9 months ago i had sex and bled after it. This has probably happened 3 times over 9 months. Not alot just a bit on the condom (sorry for details) . N then stops.
When its happened its always happened 5-7 days before my period. So want to put it down to this but i doubt it. Iv had bad lower back pain on n off for about 2 years. It comes and goes for a few weeks then goes for months but recently its flared up and iv had it about 3 weeks along with leg pain and pins and needles. Iv been checked for infections but all clear. My doc inserted a speculum into me to look for an erosion. He said it look healthy and no erosion. Iv pushed so much for a smear but been fobbed off so much so much so iv been so upset and cant think of anything else but
cc. Saying im too young and all sorts of excuses. So i decided to pay for a private smear. I went last thrusday n had a call from the hospital a few days ago saying my smear was inadequate , not enough cells were taken so now i have to wait another 3 months ;(( my anxiety is through the roof. Also to mention iv had pain in my left side of my abdomen and weeing abit more often.

So sorry for the long message im just really looking for some advice :frowning: very scared as i really want children and worried this may stop me.

Thanks
Leah xxx