Confused

Hi I recently went for my smear test and the results came back high grade and I was asked to go in pretty quickly for a colposcopy. While I was having my smear done I had some other swans done as I have had issues with abnormal discharge for some time and also lower back pain. The results of that came back that I had BV and I was given antibiotics. Because of the antibiotics I wasn’t able to be seen at my colposcopy they first time as theh could interfere with the results. 

I finally went on Wednesday for the colposcopy and while there i was told I would need treatment straight away which was done and then she said I would get results in 4 weeks. I’m just so confused with it all as I don’t know if a biopsy was taken at the same time or not. 

I probably should have asked asked more questions when I was there however I was just so worked up especially after having to go back a second time as they couldn’t see me the first time. 

I had it done on Wednesday and haven’t had any bleeding but I have clear discharge which I am noticing is beginning to smell so I’m also worried about infection. 

Can some one please gove me some advice on this please.

thanks