CIN2 and CIN3

Living with adenomyosis and recently being diagnosed with CIN2 and CIN3

I am 27 year old female from the UK and have recently been told I have CIN2 and CIN3 after having biopsies and therefore am having a lletz procedure next week under general anaesthetic as I am petrified that this will progress to cervical cancer. I am also aware that I have adenomyosis, this means heavy, longer, more painful periods and a long term side effect of this is I was told by my doctor could lead to pregnancy complications in the future.

When doing my research regarding Iletz to prepare myself (as I am petrified) it also highlights that having this procedure can also increase the risk of miscarriages or premature births.

I am desperate to be a mother in a few years time and don’t want to increase my chances of any complications if I don’t need to. Am I rushing too soon into having the lletz procedure? Should I try naturally curing this myself using AHCC as I’ve read this helped women tremendously to fight off HPV and CIN’s? Any similar experiences shared would be helpful. Thank you!