Cin 3 removed polyps now present

Hi,

I am new to this. In August 2016 (aged 24) I had Cin3 with hpv both removed with a lletz loop biopsy. A smear in December 16 came back normal. For the best part of a year I have had slight blood when going to the toilet (this really is a very small amount and I havnt had a period for years threw contraception), slight bleeding after sex, sex does hurt me, poor bowels (extremely loose where accidents have happened... Oh dear) and an abdominal pain near my pelvic bone which has left me feeling/being sick  (this is generally when I fall asleep on my back). I finally went to the doctors last week who said there is 1 polyp on the opening to my cervix and one inside. The doctors sectory phoned me that day and said they have got me an appointment at the gynaecologist on the 26.02.2019. The doctor also seemed quite shocked when she asked if I have had children (I havnt) and asked me a couple of times to Confirm I've also never been pregnant.

I am 27 and was not due another smear until December 2019. I'm hoping someone has been in a similar position as me? 

I'd be inclined to either go back and ask for an early smear due to a history of abnormal smears and having symptoms, or for a urgent referral to Colposcopy. 

It is not necessarily anything bad, but it should have been taken more seriously I feel. X