cin 2/3 positive margin in ectocervix after cone biopsy!! HELP

Hi  I was diagnosed with  cin 3 all over...I had  my cone biopsy 4 days ago.  Doc. called me today and said she had good news and bad news!!  my endocervical canal and  deeper margins were clear (yayy) except to ectocervix which is the exterior surface of the cervix (its basically the front area of the cervix) it doesnt make any sense to have leftover cin3 in the front right? you would think if theres anyting positive should be in interior or deeper margins going towards the canal!!! so anyways  My doctor  referred me to gyno/oncologist because she believed that during cone biopsy she might've removed everything including the ectocervix area where abnormal cells were, she said she  cauterized that area  really good but she said she's still not 100% she cannot go back and do another leep or cone because she removed a big chunk of my cervix already  there's no more tissue left. she knows I want to get pregnant  so now she doesnt know what to do if she would leave the positive margin alone (just watch it closely) or to remove all my cervix which will be complicated during pregnancy. Now she wants the gyno/onco  to decide whats the best thing to do!!! I really dont want my cervix remove if the left over abnormal cells is right infront of the cervix they could just cauterize it? cryo? or laser is right?  doe anyone experience this before???  I really dont my cervix remove and have a stitch  during pregnancy if I can avoid it!! please advice!! Thank you

I had a cone biopsy on thursday and have the same results.  Waiting to see an oncologist. I think the most concerning thing is that I still have a live HPV infection, and that is what causes the cell changes.  I have the same stress about having children (I'm 31 and prior to cone she said that I need to get on it while I still can because of my history.)  I had a LEEP before.  Have you been treated for this for a while?  Mine has been going on since early last year.  Sorry I couldn't offer an outcome, but similar situation.  Curious to see what others have to say.  It's hard to sit with the worry of cancer but then the burden of deciding what to do prevent it and still have children.