CGIN cells in cervical screening

Hi, I had a cervical screening last week, only my second ever and my first came back completely clear. This one however has come back showing ‘high grade CGIN at least’. I’m 28 years old with a 9 month old daughter and I’m terrified. My doctor called me yesterday with the result and asked me to go in. She said she didn’t want me to go away thinking that she thinks I have cancer but that’s exactly how I feel. The lab think it could be worse the CGIN. Has anyone had this?
I’m trying to not think about it until the coloscopy next week but I just can’t help it. Everytime I look at my baby girl I think what if I have cancer and I don’t get to see her grow up! I’m so worried that if this has happened in the space of 3 years could it be really serious?
Help please xx

Your not alone I had my smear end of June and on 5th July got a letter saying I had high grade sever and that they had booked me an appointment at hospital. Went on 11th  July and got told its CIN 3 with CGIN and needed the  Lletz there and then currently waiting for results of the biosp. It's a awful experience waiting for results but be positive and try not to worry X