Can anyone help please.

Here is my story and I apologize in advanced if it is long. I am just scared. I been reading this sight for a couple of months and decided to post something.  

My story started back in October 2018 when I went to see my family doctor,  and he did the routine check-up (blood pressure, Complete Blood count including FSH and LH because of my age being menopausal age), heart test because I have palpitations etc. Fast forward a couple of weeks when I get my results and he said I am severly anemic and are my periods heavy...I told him yes because I have fibroids, he said thats probably it. So he referred me to a gynocologist doctor.

My appointment with her was November 25th, 2018, and she took a pap test, pelvic test and biopsy on the uterus (due to my age being 50 she wasn't taken chances)...She asked me through the pelvic test if I bleed after sex I said I don't know (I am not sexually active), sorry if its too much  info. She said she wanted to see me in 3 weeks, I go to make an appointment at the front desk and they said "no you have to have the transvaginal and pelvic ultrasound first (my doctor ordered this and I never got it done figuring I would get it done at the gyno office). The appointment was set for December 18th, 2018.

December 17th, day before the ultrasounds, I get a call by the doctor's office receptionist, saying I have to have this test colposcopy and biopsy and they scheduled me for January 11th...I tried to get information from the receptionist by asking why am I getting this done and she said extreme high abnormal cells...I said what is this colposcopy and she said look up on internet...Like really? was my first thought..Fast forward to January 11th, I get that done and the doctor again says come to see me in 3 or 4 weeks for results..January 31th (I imagine after the biopsy results have come back), I get a call saying they scheduled me for a Leep treatment on February 8th

What I am scared about is nobody has told me nothing...My doctor has not said anything to me...Unlike majority on  here, we don't get letter's, we get calls to go in or further testing as I live in Canada..So I am not sure what type of abnormal cells they saw as during the biopsy, I asked the doctor what type they were and she said don't know until these results come in and all of a sudden they are sending me for a leep treatment and sending me so quickly (a little over a week)...My question is what would the biopsy show that would say I need this leep treatment, and why would I need this leep treatment. I contemplating telling my story, as like I said, I been reading this for months and never posted nothing

I first went to see her on November 25, and getting all these tests and told nothing...I don't even know how severe my results were apart from what the receptionist said...Only information I found is from this site, and from the internet (like I was told to do by receptionist who in my opinion shouldn't be working there)...For 3 months, I been stressed, going through extreme anxiety, crying and about ready to have a melt down at this point...I can't take anymore so thought I would see what others have to say about this. What could those other tests mean...Why the leep?  Sorry if this is long ya'll, I am really stressed right now. 

If im reading this right, you have highly abnormal cells that would be cin3/severe dyskariosis (pre cancerous) . A leep/lletz (large loop excision of transformation zone) is where they burn the abnormal cells away before they have a chance to develop into cancer. So they remove abnormal cells then send them to the lab to be tested and make sure there's no cancerous cells so unfortunately you'll have to wait for more results. It's unfair they've left you without explaining things but having these abnormal cells is actually very common and the treatment fairly straight forward. For most people if it's cin3 the lletz will remove it and that will be it. I imagine the doctor would have told you at colposcopy if she saw anything really concerning so hopefully it will be straight forward treatment for you x

Thank you for your reply...Sorry my story was long as I am just scared...No, the doctor's didn't say nothing to me, and all  info I found out was only on internet (which is wrong) but it was the only option I had...Thank you for your input as it helps to make me feel better...I thought too that they would see something during colponosky to but wasn't sure. Always making appointments for me 3 weeks away from one test to another has given me hope as I thought if it was something really serious, they would  have me in right away from when I had the pap test...My mother died of cervical cancer, so I can't help but go to the worse sometimes...Thank you again as it sheds some light for me.