Brachy

Oh Lozley, I'm sorry you're having such a rough time of it :( 

its brilliant news your tumour has shrunk so much. your one brachy and 8 more radio will surely be enough to get rid it completely. 

Thanks for keeping us up to date. I hope you get some sleep tonight. 

Georgie

Sorry to hear you were in so much pain you have done fantastic you keep strong girl the external radiation is working great for you This has just knocked you of track don't go beating yourself up you have a good easter break get your confidence back. Will keep you in my prayers 

So sorry to hear about this latest set back :-( But still thrilled about the reduction in the size of your tumour.

Rooting for you :-)

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Great news about the reduction....the ext radio will whip it into oblivion x

Well I'm still in hospital just waiting to see the doctors. 

still not sure if I need more blood or not I'll be having more bloods done soon. 

I sill feel very sore and tender and he is coming back later to give me the da when the external radio will start. 

He has asked if I want to try the brachy again next week. I really don't know what to say. The thought of it is making me cross my legs!!

Hi loz hope your feeling a bit better today? Your antibiotics should start kicking in soon it was the next night when i started to feel well again. Will he give you a few days to make your mind up about Brachy? You do whats right for you its reassuring we have choices and dont have to stick to the original plan. I hope you get home soon xx 

Well I can't come home tonight. They aren't happy with white blood cell count. The doctor this morning told me I could! Bit gutted wanted to get home 

Oh no. 

It's no consolation but if there's a chance you could be ill tonight it's best to stay put. Your little one will be in good hands so you just relax, watch corrie and get better asap x 

I know you are disappointed i agree with Philleepa your in the right place. They probably want your iinfection under control before you go home white cells is to do with infection isnt it?? Are you still in pain?? i hope you get a good nights rest im like you i would rather bite my arm off than be in hospital but it wont be long until your home eating eggs lol xx

Well the nurse has said the chemo has lowered my white blood count and with me having a high temperature they think I have an infection. I’m not in any pain now. Just laid in bed watching tv and reading. Just been for a little walk round the ward to stretch my legs

I do have corro on!!

Hi lozleypezz ask the Dr About spinal top for brachy might be a thought 

Hi Loz how are you feeling today I hope you are feeling better? thinking about you xx

Hope you're feeling better and you manage to get home for the weekend x

Hello I'm just getting ready to leave hospital. my white count is low so I'm being sent home with antibiotics. I'm physically feeling okay so looking forward to getting home xx

Hi loz that is great your getting home take it easy and rest plenty.  Are you still in pain? xx

Hey im back home. Im not in pain but I do feel a bit sore. Nothing too bad though. I've been prescribed some antibiotics at 625mg so I think they are quite strong! That's only for 4 days. 

Very glad to be home. I didn't have the best of times but please ladies don't be put off being put to sleep was fine and waking up was fine. The brachy was fine. Even when they took them out despite the pain I was in I had a few puffs of gas and air and they was out. 

One brave lady and so positive. I'm sure you will soon see the back of the infection and begin to feel much better in a few days. Thanks for keeping us posted, it's always good to hear how folk are doing. Big hug xx

Well I had a good night sleep back at home. Woke up this morning and feel sore but in my legs and in my stomach. Like I've pulled muscles or something. 

Im more convinced now something wasn't right from the beginning as the lady administering the brachy said she had never seen any one react like I did. So please don't be scared ladies. 

My cystitis is still pretty bad and has been worse since I got back from hospital. I'm hoping the antibiotics I have been given might make a difference. Please correct me if im wrong. Just drinking plenty of water. 

Have a lovely Easter every one xx

Hi Loz,

So sorry you have been through the mill with this. Hope the infection soon clears and that you are back on the road in no time. Big hug xx

Dear Lozley, first of all CONGRATULATIONS! You did it, girl! The tumor is almost gone, right? Sorry for all your troubles, you'r so strong and so brave. I'm still waiting for the treatment to start and feel so scared... I hope you start to gain strenght soon and all your issues get sorted out. I think may be your body needs to rest and recuperate before you take the final round. All these treatments are very strong, while killing the c... they also cause a lot of harm, but that's the price to pay, unfortunatelly. I keep my fingers crossed for you to overcome infection and pain very soon. Even if it's tough, you efforts are worth it! Wish you all the best, stay strong and don't give up! Have a lovely Easter and be blessed!