Bleeding episodes after six years clear

Hi I was discharged in May after being diagnosed Stage 3/4 cervical cancer in 2010. I have had some sporadic bleeding episodes and my consultant said it was nothing to worry about as it could be a blood vessel after having had all the treatment etc. MRI scans showed no sign of any cancer but this week I have had two more episodes. The first one on Monday didn’t last long and then I have had another one today . It seems when I go to the loo that’s when I see it. I’m obviously worried again but wondered if anyone else has had this at all. To top it all I have started a new job this week and am quite stressed with it. Is it possible this could bring it on? Any replies would be appreciated. Thanks x

Hi Fran :-)

I suppose it's possible that the stress of a new job has triggered this but I would pop along to see your GP just to be on the safe side. So sorry to hear that you are having a scary time again :-(

(((((HUGS)))))

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

It could be your periods coming back? In some cases it can happen or it could be an infection....go to your doctor and ask just for peace of mind otherwise tour going to make yourself poorly xx