Bleeding awaiting smear test results

Hi everyone

So sorry I have posted on here before but just seems everything is taking forever and I'm so over anxious but I wondered if someone could enlighten me on some info on on bleeding... I like is it random or does it follow a pattern. I I have had spotted now for almost a Yr had a miss carriage in May last Yr also I have again just started bleeding spotting and am awaiting smear results an internal scan was clear and I get cramps as if it's a period but now getting knee joint pains that could be arthritis as it runs in all females in family... But I've now seen that pain can be a symptom... I anyhow I just went back on my tracker a year and written down and I have noticed a pattern my bleeding always starts between cycle days 12-16.. I is this would u say then more hormonal as would cervical cancer bleed same time every month.. I I'm so confused as no where I have seen explains this...  and it always feels like a period with the dull pain etc moods and spots... My cycles are between 34 and 39 days long and I hormonal blood test was normal but. Aye it is to do with hormones.. Did anyone else bleeding occur the same time each month... I I also don't bleed after sex really unless it's near to this time of the cycle which could then be coincidence to thank you for ur time and best wishes to all 

Just curious as to what you found out?