Beyond anxious

Hi Ladies, today is start of week 2 of treatment, after the horrendous week ive had, im beyond dreading chemo today :sob: cant sleep,ill with worry at thought of being ill for another week, im scared as im starting to struggle already and still have 5 weeks to go. I no i have to do this to get through C but by god it just feels so hard right now :heart:x

3 Likes

Hi @Lesley1 - I am so sorry that you don’t feel well. We are all here to support and encourage you. The time will start to go more quickly as you go through the weeks. I felt unwell from the start during treatment but was able to pull through, and you will, too. How you are feeling is absolutely understandable. What helped me get through was just trying to stay in the present moment and a whole lot of romantic comedies on Netflix. Let us know how things go this week. You can do it!

1 Like

Hi @Dar8 , feel terrible for feeling this way, feel so emotional and no idea what to do to give myself a boost or kick :joy: actually dreading going in in cpl hours, sorry to hear start of your treatment didn’t go well either. Have you finished your treatment? :heart:X

1 Like

Yup - finished January of last year. Hang in there! Be gentle with yourself. What you are doing is hard work. You aren’t alone.

1 Like

Hi, congratulations well done you, Thank you for yesterday it really helped :grin: feel terrible for having a wobble . But treatment done and week 2 started , yeah anno emotions were everywhere yesterday. Better today thankfully :heart: x

3 Likes

You’re doing so well, week 2 done and dusted!!:kissing_heart: I really hope this week went a little better hun. Almost halfway!!!:partying_face: A little wobble is totally normal! (I had about 20 ‘little’ wobbles​:joy:) Lots of love xxxxx

1 Like

My wobbles including crying to the radiographers every time they told me my bladder/bowels were too full or empty, when I felt sick, when my pelvis wasn’t arched enough or too arched for treatment, when I was too sleepy or couldn’t sleep… I think treatment and everything that goes along with it messes with your hormones more than any of the doctors mention, so be kind to yourself and if you need a massive cry for no reason at all do it!!! xxx

1 Like

Hi, this week has been alot better compared to last week. Week 2 done yipeee, omg thats me this week, my bladder too small , yet i was needing to wee, had put in urine sample get tested. Also ended up with tintinnitus not quite sure thats how you spell it , they might cancel my chemo now. So quite scared if they do… Felt very emotional this week, maybe i just need let myself have a cry. Thanks for msg x

3 Likes