Been told i have Cin1 2 and 3

Hello lovely girlies 

I have posts before about my previous appointments but recently i have attended my appoitment receiving a letter with Cin3 after letz treatment from having Cin2 pre cancerous cells from signs  Bleeding heavily after sex and abdominal pain ( suspected endometriosis back in september 2019 ) 

I went to the hospital and they sat down and chatted to me about my biopsy and they have told me they have found signs of cin1. 2 and 3 now. I'm not sure I understand this. But they said I need to wait now for a test of Cure which will be  In May now. 

Has anyone else had this. If so what have they done about it please. A little nervous now as its changed from cin2 .. to 3 now 123 X  Thank you, stay safe! 

Hi Lottie,

I don't know if it helps, but they catagorised mine as CIN3.  As he was talking, the consultant said 'actually there are 1,2 and 3'. I have enterpreted this to mean that the grading is the highest catagory they have found (but some cells are in the process of changing).  Just an opinion.

xx

Hi Thank you Rufus.

I think I understand what you mean. It's all confused me to be honest. They said I'll have to wait to wait for a "test of Cure' now after my LLETZ.  Thank you hope all goes well on your MRI  Stay safe :) Xx