Awaiting biopsy results

Hi everyone! Really hoping someone can help me here..

I had my appointment at the colposcopy clinic on the 12th may, the doctor told me my cells were pre cancerous and took 3 biopsies, I've read a few posts that basically this is the norm. I know I have to wait 4-6 weeks maybe longer with everything that is happening but I'm really worried, over the last 12 months maybe longer I've been having these horrible cramps and pains in my stomach but it always felt deeper and I could never explain it, since having the biopsies I felt exactly where it was and the pains are coming from my cervix, I'm worried and I'm scared to go to a doctor or anyone because I may have to go to hospital, I was just wondering if anyone had any idea as to what it is? 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my rambling and fingers crossed somebody can answer me quick ??

I'm not as far as you and can't offer any factual support but I just wanted to reply to say I'm here if you want to chat, I'm waiting for colposcopy it's Wednesday next week and the waiting game is terrible I feel your anxiety x

katie xx

Can I ask what the colposcopy was like? X

Hiya! Honestly colposcopy was absolutely fine! There was 1 doctor and 2 girls who were training, they could see how nervous I was an they were lovely they spoke to me about everything, an they had a screen next to me an showed me exactly where the cells were and what they were doing! There was absolutely no pain just a little uncomfortable for a little while but it was nothing like I was imagining or expecting I was in there about an hour but 40-45 minutes of it was talking and I'm the waiting room I wasn't with the doctor for long at all just in and out! Really hope this helps you! 
I won't lie I got a little emotional reading that you there if I wanna chat, thank you so much! 
hope your safe and well xxx

The result turn around can be quiet quick at the moment so fingers crossed x

Hi hun,

Also currently waiting colposcopy results and going out of my mind. 

I don't have any advice for you in particular as I'm terrified too, but the only thing I would say is thankfully you have got it checked out finally and you're in good hands now. 

Sending hugs during this awful time waiting xx