awaiting biopsy results and still bleeding

hi there

I'm pretty new on here and was wondering if anyone could help me, I had abnormal smear results and was sent for a coloscopy 4 weeks ago and during my colposcopy the doctor advised  he wanted to do 2 biopsy I on my cervix and I in my uterus. he also went ahead and done lazer treatment on the day aswell.

4 weeks on I still don't have my results which is making me very anxious and also I am still bleeding Cry is this normal to bleed for so long?? 

I really just want my results so I know one way or the other as I am going on holiday in a few weeks and I don't want it hanging over my thoughts x 

any advice would be much appreciated xx

I'm a week on and thinking of ringing the hospital, they should have results it's just waiting for them to be typed up and sent. What have you got to lose? As for the bleeding I don't know. I've been lucky, I've just had discharge. No red blood yet. 

Fingers crossed everything is ok. 

There's no harm in ringing. Just be aware they might say "we can't give results over the phone" they said that to me.. And four weeks on I'm the same as you.. No results and apparently my results have been "reported" before going to the consultant. . Whatever that means Embarassed  but I'm going with the 'no news is good news' I haemorrhaged two weeks after my colposcopy and ended up back in hospital. Hope you get the relsults soon xx