Anxious & waiting results

Hi ladies, 

I hope you are all doing well :) 

I am wondering if I could pick your brains at a few things. So it's my 25th birthday in 11 days and I had my very first smear on the 22nd sept. I've had some strange things happen for about a year now regarding my periods, things from missing a period for 81 days and then it randomly showing up a few months later, second bleeds a month but not every month and the most worrying was last month 10 days before I was Due I was bleeding browny stuff like old blood And lost a blood clot that was very very dark in colour and it looked like a slug that's the only way I can describe it. So I'm absolutely petrified that thsee things do not bode well at all :( when I went 80 odd days and missed a period I had an ultra sound scan and an internal ultra sound scan which all came back fine so did my bloods. 

I was also wondering have any of you lovely ladies received your smear letter results before the 2 week scale? It's only been 8 days and I'm losing my mind with worry because something doesn't seem right. 

I was just hoping if any of you think what I've said is cause for concern or am I just overreacting ?

many thanks xox

Mine came back in 6 days (including a weekend) they were severe dyskaryosis results. I know it's hard not to worry but I'm sure all will be fine xx