All clear! Stage 2 SCC 🎉

Just got the all clear couldn’t thank this website enough when I needed some answers, Just a little message to let you women know going through treatment really isn’t that bad, stay strong and keep going. I was diagnosed with stage 2 SCC back in January I finished chemo and radio and Brac therapy back in may, my final results was yesterday and my latest pet and mri scan it’s fully clear. I feel some kind of amazing :star_struck: :heart:

30 Likes

Amazing news!
Congratulations xx

2 Likes

@Amz23 fantastic news! You should feel amazing! x

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Great news! So very happy for you and another positive news story for the forum :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Amazing news! You must be so happy!
Your post is just what I needed to see, I’m coming up five weeks post treatment for stage 2 SCC so reading your news has given me hope. xx

3 Likes

Wonderfull news so pleased for you just what i needed to hear this morning :sunrise_over_mountains: xx

2 Likes

Honestly feel amazing, you will be fine at your 3 month scans and results don’t you worry let me know how you get on please :heart:

2 Likes

I hope you’re ok? Have you gone through treatment too? You will be fine honestly :heart:

2 Likes

Yep had lets 2 weeks ago just waiting on results i had a stenosed cervix so couldnt do biopsy at colposcopy so streight to lettz so not a clue about grade of changes as yet just exhausted and sick of bleeding now but will get there xxx

1 Like

Fantastic news!! Well done!!
Thanks for letting us share in your joy!
xx

2 Likes

Awh bless you well I hope everything goes well for you keep us updated xx

3 Likes

Endend in a+e sunday morning heavy bleeding given tablets to help out off work this week resting in garden xx

Oh no sounds bad :smiling_face_with_tear: hope you ok let me know how you get on going forward xx

1 Like

Will do so much better today xx can see how this can get you down though bleeding after menopause may i add for weeks on end feeling you constantly need to clean now there along with a never ending wait for outcome ie results gosh hope know something soon xxx

Awh bless you can’t be nice, the waiting is awful ain’t it, Let me know how you get on, xx

1 Like

Will do all calm down there for now lol :laughing: just sh**ty month sister just been diagnosed with MND so she my priority for now xxx

1 Like

Aww no how rubbish is that, hope ur ok xx

1 Like

Yep not too bad love xxx

How did you get on, hope things are going well x