Abdominal pain 1 year post CC treatment

Hello,

First time posting on here. I was diagnosed with stage 2B Cervical cancer a year ago. Treatment was 6 chemo, 25 radiation treatments which was done at the same time as chemo followed by 4 Brachy treatments. All was good. Had some side affect issues but was manageable. 1 year later and now I’m having severe abdominal pain, lower back pain and heavy throbbing in legs. 

I’m going for a CT scan next week. Freaking out and though I know I need to try and stay calm till results of test I felt the need to reach out. Anyone experience this? 

Hi Mel, 

I was diagnosed December 2016 and given the all clear almost a year to the date of my diagnosis. However my side effects are becoming worse. I have told my oncologist but he said it sounds like that is my legacy. Just something that will have to live with. Christmas day was the worst, I was unable to move, eat or anything. I have a constant spasm like feeling in my lower left buttock along with my back. And (sorry if too much info) but my bathroom habits during treatment have never left. In fact that too is also getting worse. 

Anyone know if this is normal?

Am somewhat worried 

My cancer was also 2b. And I have an mri and ct scan this week also Mel. I am panicking so much and my Gp was also worried when spoke to them. 

Let me know how things go hun! 

Will keep all crossed for you xx