Aaarrgggghh

Well, just need to write it down cos can’t say it to anyone else as I’m sure they are sick of hearing me moan lol so not after a response or anything! Since having my smear early June last year I have spent a total of 36 weeks waiting for results and still in the waiting process for my latest lletz, so that number is likely to go up, I have also made countless phone calls chasing up the results and this will commence again tomorrow to find out where this set is, I know people say the longer you wait the less chance there is of something being seriously wrong and I am thank ful that I am in the system and being monitered but seriously, 1 smear, 3 colposcopies, 2 lletz and 1 lot of punch biopsies taken within a year, it is really starting to get me down now and all I’m thinking is when will I be called back for another one, just seems like it’s never ending. Anyway, that’s my moan for today lol

Rant away, I guess this is what this forum is here for! I'm new to all this and had my first colposcopy and lletz last week. I'm already getting fed up with the waiting, I'm so impatient so I feel your frustration completely. I guess if they were really concerned you would have heard something by now, but the not knowing doesn't really give you much comfort! hopefully you get the answers you want soon xx

Wow...I feel for you hun.  I'm only on week 5 since my abnormal smear letter and it's horrendous. I had my Lletz two weeks ago and the waiting is sooo not easy. Feel free to rant away xx

i must say after the 1st one the waiting does get easier as you know what you are waiting for and have more of an understanding of what's going on, I only really get anxious now after the 6 weeks when I'm expecting the results and they don't turn up,  I really feel for you both being in the process of that 1st wait because that really was the worst time for me, also from what my colposcopist said I am one of the few greedy ones who wants to cling on to the abnormal cells but hopefully this time it will have got them all xxx