6 month check what happens??

Hi a I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies knows what to expect at your 6 month check post lletz?? I'm a nervous wreck last time had 8 weeks for results xx

Hi, At the 6 month check post lletz you have a smear test which might also be tested for hpv, and it's usually done at the hospital where you had your lletz. 8 weeks is an awful long time to wait for results I hope you're not waiting that long this time. Good luck and hope your result is normal :)

Thanks very much for replying - I was expecting the full camera treatment again xxxx thanks again

The best option to get instant cash can be done by making use of instantaneous text message financial products. With the help of most of these text message financial products BRITISH ISLES, applicants must send an email on the proper loan company. Therefore, applicants can obtain resources during the last the perfect time to use the cell phone text message financial products. Borrowers don't have to fax virtually any individual docs with regard to disaster resources rapidly.

The bank will allow debtors to be able to money while total specifications are usually congregate. And then debtors obtain proof e mail following conclusion of most formalities. provides the movements to the submitting connected with completed form completely ready while debtors to accomplish your text financial products form as a way to have the taking produced over the internet of the loan company together with a lesser number of formalities along with the applicable monthly interest. In the end responsibilities, your endorsement of the required amount is actually. And the okayed amount is actually digitally and also instantly connected to active debtors within one day of the bank-account. http://badcreditloans.paydayup.co.uk

Seriously?!?!? ^^^

Its bad enough when they post their own feed but to comment on someone else's trying to advertise these awful loans is just disguisting!