4 yrs post treatment + small spotting after intercourse

Hi Ladies,

I have never used this Forum before so I am a litte nervous. I am 29 years old and I am 4 years post treatment (chemo, radiation & brachy).

I had a scare 3 months ago and my scan and biopsy came back okay thank god, it turned out to be a skin tag on my cervix, but i cant help but get so panicked over things.

I have expereinced some small spotting... this only happens after I have had intercourse with my bf, and it stops immedicately after. Because i had my scan and biopsy only 3 months ago, i am not due back to my doctor until the end of the year. But i am so nervous, my docotor is away for a couple of weeks but I am waiting to hear back from the nurse, i just need some reassurance i guess.

My body went into the menopause after treatment and i am taking HRT, i am praying that this spotting is happening because of maybe damage to the lining or scar tissue in the cervix? This spotting has happened before over the past 4 years but it has happened the last 3 times i have had intercourse. It is ony small bledding but i cant help panick. Its as if this cancer has completely taken over me. I know i have had a scan 3 months ago so im just telling myself it has to be because of a dryer/tighten vagina or scar tissue. 

Can any one relate to this?I just feel so scared all of the time. Its Crippling.

Thanks in advance, Julie