4 inconclusive smears

9 months ago I began with heavy discharge, being swabbed and results coming back negative , I was being treated for bv regardless .
Then the bleeding started , weird periods . Then spotting between periods , pink blood and discharge when urinating . 4 inconclusive smears . Bleeding after sex pain in my back and left of my tummy !
Finally got to see a gyno , who told me I basically had mental health issues . Left me feeling crap.
I then got my say in , my sister had cervical cancer at 26 , my mum at 34 my sister is now 30 has bowl bowl cancer . She’s being tested by the genetics team!
She then listened to me- sent for a scan - today I see her . Scan is fine ! She asks to examin me , fine ! I am slightly bleeding .
Exam was painful blood and discharge, pulling the contraption in and out she finally saw my cervix took a smear, and she said there was a lesion and I needed a colonoscopy. One hour after leaving the hospital they called I have to be in by 9.30 tomorrow morning for this . I feel snow balled and frightened .
Today iv been in , biopsies taken , lesion present , cervix also inflamed . Again nothing really said to me - other then what ever is there isn’t raising major alarm bells .
What’s a lesion ??? Anybody experienced this before ?? What was the out come ??

Hi I too have now had 4 inconclusive smear tests. I've been told I have a large cervix and had a letter today to state I have to attend gynae clinic on Friday. What was your outcome? Thanks