3 years out

Hi everyone,

When I first came to this forum I was searching for positive stories like a crazy woman!

I was diagnosed at stage 4 and needed hope fast.

Here I sit 3 years out and living life every day to the best of my ability. I've been back at work full time since a few months after treatment and find my energy levels are 'normal'.

I've had a few issues since treatment but none that severely impacted my quality of life. I've been blessed, I don't have bladder or bowel problems and I don't have pain or discomfort.

I have been NED all this time and the anxiety still sneaks in every now and then but mostly I live in a place of gratitude.

You may feel scared, you may feel anxious, and you may feel hopeless. I'm writing this to say there IS hope ❤

10 Likes

How inspirational!

well done warrior! 

What a great post to us women fighting. Thank you x

1 Like

Congratulations! Brilliant news and good to read.

C xx

1 Like

So great to see you Boundie! Keep living life! Thanks for the inspiration!

1 Like

What a wonderful post, congratulations x

1 Like

what a lovely post laughing congratulations 

1 Like

Congratulations and thanks for posting an update. 

Its stories like this that give everyone hope. 

Alice xxx

1 Like

Amazing!!

1 Like

This is amazing! Thank you for sharing x

1 Like

It's amazing to read this post!  I'm still waiting for staging so this has really helped my mindset xx

Thank you for sharing xxxx

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your amazing story!! Congratulations xxx 

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news! 

1 Like

Thank you for this just what I needed to hear right now. I’m about to start treatment in a week or so. Just recovering from a laparoscopic surgery to check for spread still waiting on final pathology results. They weren’t able to put in a stent on my left ureter so the drs hoping after a week or 2 of radiation the tumor will shrink enough to free my ureter and kidney. It’s causing me pain everyday but still hoping for best outcome. Story like yours keeps me going. Thank you and sending you love and big hugs. Xx

1 Like