Worried and need to vent

Ok so over the past 5 years I've had 3 lletz, 3 punch biopsies and 3 cervical dilatation always treated for cin3 and hr hpv positive. Recently I've had severe back pain, pain and bleeding during intercourse. My gp basically laughed at me when I said I was concerned about possible cervical cancer, and reluctantly sent me for a transvaginal ultrasound.took alot of persuasion. At the scan yesterday he wouldn't tell me the results. Even though had this done a few years ago and was told there and then the results. It was so painful, to the pint of tears in my eyes. and now I'm bleeding heavily, not due a period. Mid cycle. Is this normal? Had my 6 months smear last week too. Now I'm waiting again for the results. I'm so scared. And I hate waiting for results. Any body had a similar experience with recurrent cin 3? 

Your GP sounds very blasé. 
what do the consultants and hospital people think ?

I would have thought with a recurrent infection their view would be of more importance 

Thank you for your reply, the hospital said that the transvaginal scan i had booked should be enough with the smear. But with recurrent cin and worsening pain and bleeding, all being symptoms its worring me. 

Thank you for your reply, the hospital said that the transvaginal scan i had booked should be enough with the smear. But with recurrent cin and worsening pain and bleeding, all being symptoms its worring me.