Uncertain of Next Steps

Hi, I have been experiencing a number of problems recently. I have had spotting inbetween periods since March this year and been in and out of the doctors about it. The last few months I have also experienced leg pain, back pain and genrally feel very lathargic and run down. In my last examination (not appointment though) the Dr said I had ectropion of the cervix which would explain the bleeding I had. It didn’t really put my mind at ease as I still felt this annoying feeling that something more was wrong, especially with the leg pain/dullness getting worse! 

In the 3 appointments since, they have tested me for STDs and taken 3 lots of blood, all fine. Today, I went back in as the pain is worse and the bleeding is heavier and she has examined me again and said that the extopion wasnt symmetrical like it should be (?!) so had referred me to an urgent coloscopy within 2 weeks. 

I had had a normal smear in 2016 (when I was 24) but I don’t think I was tested for HPV after asking them to review my results. I know I’m probably worrying too much but I’m due on holiday next week and I’m wondering if I should just not go and be here for the test? Sooner rather than later kind of thing? 

Any my advice or experience would be helpful, I just can’t shake that feeling that there is something wrong. Thanks