Ultrasound not sure where to post

long story short I had a cone excision in august 2016 to remove CIN3, since I've had abnormal smears last one being borderline changes, not due now till august but I've been having bleeding in between periods and after sex. Went doctors and they have sent me for an ultrasound which is later today, I'm just a little bit confused as to why they have done this as it doesn't pick up any abnormalities, surely it would of been better to refer me back quicker to colposcopy? Any one had the same what was the outcome  

Hi

I had an ultrasound due to pain after my surgery so perhaps just another tool they use, not too sure.

Best of luck x 

Had a call from doctors this morning saying that I need to see the gp about my results, when I went she said it all looked ok, but maybe they have found something, strange that the doctor called so quick, normally would get a letter a few weeks after saying to book a routine appointment, little nervous now xx

Hello

Seems positive but that's unusual seems like a lack of communication.. can you call the hopistal and explain the gp didn't seem to know 100%.

xx

Results were all normal saw the gp today she examined me and said she can see a patch on the cervix that she wants to get looked at so she’s referring me back to colposcopy, glad not having to wait till august 

Hey did you get any further answers?x 

The doctors have sent me for a colposcopy which is tomorrow afternoon, due to her seeing the patch on cervix when she examined me, I’m so nervous for it x