Recently diagnosed with Cin3 and high risk HPV

Hi. I have been reading posts on here for the last 6 weeks since I had my colposcopy and today I have finally had my results. All along I have been told that my changes looked mild but unfortunately I have now been told  that It's Cin3 and I have to have a LLetz?? On Tuesday. I'm sick with worry that they might not be able to remove all of the changed cells or even worse that they may find cancer. I suffer from health anxiety at the best of times so this is sending me over the edge. Does anyone on here have a similar story to me? I'm desperate for some reassurance.

I am in the same boat. I went in for my first ever pap and it came back abnormal. The colposcopy showed Cin 3 and I am scheduled for a Lletz/Leep in 2 weeks. The main thing that my doctor told me is that a majority of Cin 3 cases (approximately 90+%)  never evolve into cancer, the only reason that they need removed is because they could. She also said that the procedure has a very high success rare. Still, I have been forcing myself to limit the googling (which may be the hardest part). I hope this helps, and keep your chin up. 

Thanks for the reply. It is very difficult not to Google it. The hardest part is the waiting. I hope your treatment goes well and thanks for the support. X