Post treatment pain

Hi I haven’t posted here before but have been following! I am 43 was diagnosed in January 2022 with stage 3c cc 6cm tumour with 1 lymph node involved. I finished the standard treatment in April and had significant shrinkage under 1cm at the start of brachytherapy, I bounced back went straight back to work 2 weeks after treatments and back to the gym and running at 6 weeks post treatment.
In all I felt pretty good a bit tired and achy hips and back but now at 3 months post treatment I am having some cramping pains in my pelvis and an aching right upper leg also last week felt some upper abdominal pain/ discomfort just beneath my ribs it comes and goes it’s not extremely painful but my anxiety is out of control. I saw my oncologist yesterday she did an internal said everything felt fine and didn’t seem too concerned but agreed I should have a CT scan to check it out has anyone else had these type of symptoms start after 3 months

Hi Bibby,

I finished treatment in September 21 and was exactly the same. I had very few side effects during treatment and have been feeling fine since. However round about 3/4 ,post treatment I was aware of small niggly pains here and there and definitely around the rib area. I mentioned it at my 6 month check up and was told that chemo can make you more sensitive to pain. Prior to cancer diagnosis i was never unwell didn’t really suffer from any kind of pain or if i did have pain i just never registered it whereas now i am much more conscious of pain so i dont think that helps. Good that they are going to scan you just to be on the safe side.
Take care xx

Thanks for your reply I have my CT scan today so hopefully I will have some answers next week, I hope it’s all in my head