Post treatment good news update

Hi All
Just thought I would post some good news to help encourage everyone who is going through what i went through. So to start i was diagnosed with 2b cervical cancer and had 25 treatments of radiotherapy and 5 rounds of chemotherapy and 3 brachatherapy. I won’t lie it was tough but doable and today was given the news that the tumour has all gone. So Ladies it is definitely worth fighting through the pain and side effects, hope this helps to keep you strong and all the best to you all :heart::heart:

32 Likes

Congratulations Liggy!! I always enjoy reading positive stories!!

1 Like

Congratulations, great news

1 Like

Thankyou both :heartbeat:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Reading this gives me hope, hope for better days and hope for the cancer to be gone.

1 Like

Hi Greene058
I’m really glad to have given you hope thats why i posted the message
All the best to you stay strong and hopefully you to will be cancer free soon :pray::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations and well done you. I was the same as you, 25 radiotherapy, 5 chemo then 4 brachytherapy, finished my treatment Christmas week with last 2 brachytherapy and now given the news the tumour is all clear. Now time to celebrate. And yes ladies it certainly is doable and worth it. Wasn’t good at Christmas but now got plenty more Christmas’ to look forward. Also going for a cervical cancer survivor tattoo today. I’ll post a photo once it’s done. Not bad for a 59 year old who kicked cancers butt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xx

9 Likes

Congratulations Caron
On kicking cancer’s butt. I finished treatment end of January so to had a sh*t Christmas but as you say plenty more to come :crossed_fingers:. And well done on getting a tattoo, don’t think I’m that brave :grin:.

All the best wishes for the future :two_hearts:

1 Like

Well done you. I was the same as you and i’m clear one year out,so we are proof it can be done.
Onwards and upwards now.
Xxxxxxx

1 Like

Congratulations to you 1 year well done
I’ve got another mri in about 6 months :crossed_fingers: all ok

Congratulations! I had same treatment plan, except 4 Brachy. Finished in February. Just had my post-treatment 3 month scans this week and am clear myself! Celebrating you and assuring others that the treatment does work. Hang in there and trust the process. You are stronger than you think!

1 Like

Too right :grinning:
Congrats to you
Hope all these positive post help everyone going through this. All that hard treatment is worth it and you can kick Cancer Ass :smile::facepunch: