Positive news stage 2b!

Hi all,

I just wanted to share some positive news. Today marks my 2 years anniversary post treatment. I diagnosed in 2020 with stage 2B adenocarcinoma and I had the chemo/ radiation and brachytherapy treatment regime. I visited my consultant this morning and she said that my clinical picture is very good, the dilators and the moisturisers work and my scans are clean!

8 Likes

Maria thats fantastic news moving into 2 years clear really reduces the reoccurence risk great to hear that things are going well. I am just coming up for a year my stage and cancer type same as you. Ive got a bit to go yet but si far so good xx

2 Likes

This is fantastic! I’m so happy to hear such a good news. :heart:
Congrats!:kissing_closed_eyes::hugs:

1 Like

Great news! Congratulations :partying_face:
I’m at 1 yr with 1b3 adenocarcinoma.

Love the positive stories.

2 Likes

Thats excellent news,congrats to you.
I was given all clear only in june and just had another clear scan. I know ther’s a long way to go and it’s all still a worry,but you prove it can be done.
Again,well done
Xxx

2 Likes

Hi All,

I just thought to pop up today and let you know that I am 3 years now cancer free, strong and health! I hope to give some hope to some of you!!

7 Likes

Amazing @Maria87 I was also diagnosed with stage 2B adenocarcinoma. I’ve got my 6 month scan in a couple of weeks and starting to feel anxious about it so hearing your news defo helps to stay positive!

2 Likes

Four and a half years clear from 2b Adeno too! So keep going girls. It isn’t easy after what we have all been through x

5 Likes