Period 4 months after lletz

Hi everyone,

I had my Lletz procedure in June. My first period after was not too different, but this months period lasted only two days and then absolutely nothing and I have the worst period pains and still do after I have stopped bleeding. The pain is like bad constipation pain and I don’t usually get pains and my period lasts 7 days before Lletz. I did read that periods can be different afterwards, I’m just concerned with the pain and the fact I still have pain even though I am no longer bleeding. Can anyone help or anyone had the same thing?
Hope everyone is ok

My period is also different, I always lasted 6 days now only 4 but bleeding more than before. Also I get a very annoying pain in my cervix about 1 week before my period is due a pain that I never had before Lletz. Is not unbearable and can definitely live with it but is definitely from the Lletz.
I am seeing my doctor for the 6 months check after Lletz and will mention it to her. Hopefully they won’t find abnormal cells anymore :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
Could it be that is shorter because the hole is maybe wider? After Lletz and blood flows faster that is why it lasts 4 days instead of 6 ? No idea let’s see what doc says
Will let you know when I get an answer in a few weeks
Good luck :+1:t3: