Pains post trach

Hello,

Had my trach abdominally about 10 weeks ago. Back at work now (new job) so no phased return for me! Busy bee!

I have been getting sharp or shooting pains once or twice a day. I thought maybe it was normal? My partner said I seemed fine a few weeks ago and he thinks that I have been experiencing them more recently. We have been able to get back to being intimate recently, albeit gently so not sure if it is related to that… Has anyone experienced this? It seems to be in my lower abdomen or the one tonight felt like it was up inside me. Not excruciating or anything but wonder whether to call consultant in case? I have my 1st check up post op in March x

Hi misstell, I didnt have a trach just a cone biopsy but I remember getting sharp shooty type pains for months afterwards, I just put it down to nerves and healing. But definitely if you're concerned give your doctor a call they might be able to bring your check up forward or just reassure you x

Thank you Libby :)

Hi misstell :-)

I had a rad hyst and yes, like Libby, sporadic sharp shooty pains which I put down to things having been messed around with in there. Nothing debilitating :-)

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli